Thursday, April 16, 2020

4/17/20
Corona-virus Changes
Due to the events of Corona-Virus school has been cancelled and that means that our projects in this engineering class have also been consequentially canceled. As we are most likely not returning to physical school this year we have begun online classes. For engineering we have been given the choice of programs to work on including Fusion 360 and Solid-works which I have downloaded both. The issue is that neither of the programs run particularly well on my computer I have attempted to do some of the lessons for Fusion 360 but it is just very laggy and the controls feel clunky without a mouse. Regardless of these issues I will have to work to find away to fix them and I will most likely work on mastering Solid-works not Fusion 360. This is because I feel it would be harder to try to learn a new program completely online without the help of someone and I would also like to get a higher level Solid-works certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment